quinta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2010

Welcome! I am glad to receive it.

Because infinite is the dream and desire to reach ever further and overcome any obstacle that life can give us ... living space and reflection where the words are seeds that grow free from bondage and that none has the right to destroy lives.
Therefore:
I have not forgotten who I was
Although no longer be
That was once.
I started a new life
On the other, which turned
But I'm Nina
Soul Girl
Where learned by
Complete the lesson that I wish
For the present
Be at all
The same creature.
I stumbled and fell
I got up off the floor
And in front kept
The path that I drew.
Against all odds
Sun and drought
The dream is my guide
I will always get
Overcome any setback.
(Author Unknown)



To my dear friend and teacher Mr John learned: watching, walking on tiptoe without anyone noticing that I'm coming, listen well, follow with the look I want, have concentration, delight and loyalty to an oath Care for the love it can betray me, so when he is near to start feeling it, thinking the worst pain you can feel, feel betrayed, you have the strength to avoid it. Lessons well
given and marked in the soul master.

10 comentários:

  1. INNOCENCE

    A menininha, daily, go and return went to their school.
    Despite the bad weather that morning and clouds they are forming, she has done his way daily to school.
    With the passage of time, the winds increased and with the rays and thunderings.
    The mother thought that their filhinha could have much fear in the way back because she was scared with the rays and thunderings.
    Concerned, the mother quickly came into his car and addressed by the way in direction to school. As soon as it met its filhinha walking, but, each lightning, the child he stood, looked up and Sorria.
    Another and another thunder and, after each, it he stood, looked up and Sorria!
    Finally, the menininha entered in the car and the mother curious was soon asking:
    -"what you was doing?"
    THE garotinha replied:
    -" Sorrindo! God does not stop take photographs my!!"

    We think:
    Let all innocence flourishes in our hearts so that we see the beautiful and happiness in moments of simplicity...

    Congratulations this woman Aryan and wonderful that teaches us to make us more happy.... Of his son that loveth him very much.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Claudemilson
    Beautiful!
    Be remembered above all is an appreciation that should be rewarded with a very special thank you, done from the inside out, the heart to the world.
    (Vinítius Sales)
    I thank fate for having made me born daughter of OYA. Its storm taught me the true price of the goods working life, without which she would not have known. Just walking fearlessly among the storms, knowing that I will reap the most beautiful flowers.
    I loved

    ResponderExcluir
  3. em inglês? mas é chiquetosa essa mds!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Ni,
    You do not let anything escape.
    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Mo ni fe ♥

    Eu não lhe digo em inglês Mãe, Vai descobrir.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Filha querida
    Eu te amo
    Mo ni fe em yoruba
    te amo também
    muito

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Com esse sorriso, que deveria ser pra mim...
    Quero te dizer que o seu mestre pensou em ensinar o que sabia, mas VOCÊ, LINDA aprendeu não necessariamente o que ele quis ensinar, mas aquilo que deveria aprender, está na sua existência...
    E tenho a certeza que é uma grande transmissora de caminhos para alcançarem objetivos.
    Eduardo Frield

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Por que parou de escrever?
    Volta e começa a postar a sua história....
    Essa é a NINA.
    Eduardo Frield

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Está demorando muito para continuar sua história.
    Vamos Nina continua
    Estou esperando
    Beijos LINDA

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Pensando,Edu, no que vale a pena...

    ResponderExcluir